1.1. The Platform collects, access and use the User's personal data, technical and other information related to the Users in the purposes defined by the Policy.
1.3. Also, technical information is understood as information that is automatically transferred to the Platform in the process of using the Platform's websites through the software installed on the User's devices.
1.4. The User's personal data means information that the User provides to the Platform when filling out the forms on the Platform's websites and the subsequent use of the Platform's websites. The information required for providing to the Platform is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at its discretion.
1.5. The Platform can also process data made by the public entity of personal data or subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the current legislation.
1.6. The Platform does not verify the authenticity of the personal information provided by the User and does not have the ability to assess its legal capacity. However, the Platform assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information about himself and maintains this information in an up-to-date state.
2.1. The main objective of the Platform in collecting personal data is providing information and consulting services to Users. Users agree that the Platform may also use their personal data for the following purposes:
- identification of a party within the scope of services provided;
- provision of services and customer support at the request of Users;
- improvement of the quality of services, ease of use, development of the Platform, elimination of technical failures or security problems;
- carrying out of the analysis for expansion and perfection of services, information filling and advertising of services;
- informing users about services, target marketing, updating of services and advertising offers on the basis of information preferences of Users;
- targeting promotional materials; sending individual marketing messages via e-mail, calls and SMS;
- carrying out statistical and other studies based on impersonal data.
2.2. The Platform uses technical information for the purposes indicated in clause 2.1.
3.1. The User agrees to the processing of his personal data by sending an application (any written request containing contact information).
3.2. Processing of the User's personal data means the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating, modification, extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of the User's personal data.
3.3. With respect to the User's personal information, its confidentiality remains, except for cases of voluntary provision by the User of information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
3.4. The Platform has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- user agrees to such actions;
- the transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain service of the Platform or for the performance of a specific agreement or agreement with the User;
- in order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and interests of the Platform or third parties in cases where the User violates the terms of contracts and agreements with the Platform, this Policy, or documents containing conditions for the use of specific services;
- as a result of the processing of the User's personal information, through depersonalization, anonymized statistical data has been obtained that is transferred to a third party for conducting research, performing works or providing services on behalf of the Platform.
3.5. The User has the right to request through the Platform's support service all information that is stored on the Platform's servers and relates directly to the User, including information about visits to the Platform's websites, financial transactions and a statistical summary.
3.6. The user has the right to delete his account which containing personal data independently or by request to the Platform's support service to delete the account. In this case, the User loses access to the Platform's websites, and his personal information is stored on the Platform's servers for a period of 30 days to ensure security. After the expiry of this period, the information about the User is permanently deleted.
4.1. The Platform takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
5.1. All possible disputes arising from the relations regulated by this Policy are resolved in the manner established by the current legislation.
5.2. Compliance with the pre-judicial (claim) dispute resolution procedure is mandatory.
6.3. Continuation of use of Platform's services after making such changes confirms the User's agreement with such changes.