1.1. Company's Sites collect, access and use the User's personal data, technical and other information related to the Users in the purposes defined by the Policy.
1.3. Also, technical information is understood as information that is automatically transferred to the Company in the process of using the Company's Sites using the software installed on the User's devices.
1.4. The User's personal data means information that the User provides to the Company when filling out the forms on the Company's Sites and the subsequent use of the Company's Sites. The information required for providing the Company is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at its discretion.
1.5. The Company can also process data made by the public entity of personal data or subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Montenegro.
1.6. The Company does not verify the authenticity of the personal information provided by the User and does not have the ability to assess its legal capacity. However, the Company assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information about himself and maintains this information in an up-to-date state.
2.1. The main objective of the Company in collecting personal data is providing information and consulting services to Users. Users agree that the Company may also use their personal data for the following purposes:
- identification of a party within the scope of services provided;
- provision of services and customer support at the request of Users;
- improvement of the quality of services, ease of use, development of the Company's Sites, elimination of technical failures or security problems;
- carrying out of the analysis for expansion and perfection of services, information filling and advertising of services;
- informing users about services, target marketing, updating of services and advertising offers on the basis of information preferences of Users;
- targeting promotional materials; sending individual marketing messages via e-mail, calls and SMS;
- carrying out statistical and other studies based on impersonal data.
2.2. The Company uses technical information for the purposes indicated in clause 2.1.
3.1. The User agrees to the processing of his personal data by sending an application (any written request containing contact information).
3.2. Processing of the User's personal data means the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating, modification, extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of the User's personal data.
3.3. With respect to the User's personal information, its confidentiality remains, except for cases of voluntary provision by the User of information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
3.4. The Company has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- user agrees to such actions;
- the transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain service of the Company's Sites or for the performance of a specific agreement or agreement with the User;
- transfer to authorized bodies of state power of the Republic of Montenegro on the grounds and in the order established by the legislation of the Republic of Montenegro;
- in order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Company or third parties in cases where the User violates the terms of contracts and agreements with the Company, this Policy, or documents containing conditions for the use of specific services;
- as a result of the processing of the User's personal information, through depersonalization, anonymized statistical data has been obtained that is transferred to a third party for conducting research, performing works or providing services on behalf of the Company.
3.5. The User has the right to request through the Company's support service all information that is stored on the Company's servers and relates directly to the User, including information about visits to the Company's Sites, financial transactions and a statistical summary.
3.6. The user has the right to delete his account which containing personal data independently or by request to the Company's support service to delete the account. In this case, the User loses access to the Company's Sites, and his personal information is stored on the Company's servers for a period of 30 days to ensure security. After the expiry of this period, the information about the User is permanently deleted.
4.1. The Company takes necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
5.1. All possible disputes arising from the relations regulated by this Policy are resolved in the manner established by the current legislation of the Republic of Montenegro.
5.2. Compliance with the pre-judicial (claim) dispute resolution procedure is mandatory.
6.3. Continuation of use of the Company's Sites after making such changes confirms the User's agreement with such changes.
Bulevar Revolucije Kula A, Bar 85000, Montenegro